During this event you will hear from a panel of experts discussing how they leveraged their own network and Delaware community for their personal or professional growth. You will also be able to catch a glimpse inside the minds of Delaware's big businesses and how to access the diverse and small business supply chain. We will also have a portion of speed networking to make new connections IRL. Bring those business cards and get excited.
CONFERENCE EVENT DETAILS:
- 9:30 am - 10:00 am | Registration & Light Breakfast
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am | Opening Remarks
- 10:15 am - 11:00 pm | Program
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm | Leveling up Panel Discussion
- Cabinet Secretary Cerron Cade, Delaware Department of Labor
- Andrew Cercena, WilminGo
- Tricia Clendening, HR Strategies, LLC
- Soraya Gutman, CEO at Cross Talks
- Zachary Jones, Director at Dual School
- Matthew Lombardi, WilminGo
- 12: 00 pm - 1:00 pm | Lunch and networking with Big Businesses
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm | Delaware’s BIG Businesses’ Panel Discussion - Learn how to access the diverse and small business supply chain
- Moderated by: Michelle Morin, Executive Director of the State of Delaware Office of Supplier Diversity (OSD)
- Dr. L. Jay Burks, Supplier Diversity Director, Comcast
- Luis Concepcion, CPSM, CPSD, Global Procurement Leader Supplier Diversity & Sustainability, Dupont Sourcing and Logistics
- Peggy DelFabbro, CEO, M. Davis & Sons, Inc.
- Loren Hopkins - Taylor, Sourcing Manager for Small Business and Supplier Diversity, DuPont Company
- J’nelle Lawrence, MBA, Supplier Diversity / Learning & Development Lead, The Chemours Company
- Wendy Mann-Flores, Diverse Business Empowerment, Atlantic City Electric/Delmarva Power, Exelon Companies
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm | Speed Networking
Check back for more details!