With a mix of case studies and a panel discussion, speakers will present talks focused around today's trending problem solving tools and innovative solutions. You will hear about topics on cloud technologies, machine learning and blockchain.
- 2:00 PM | Registration, Networking
- 2:30 PM | Opening Remarks
- 2:45 PM | Predictive Modeling with Vijaya Rao, Founder of DeliveryCircle
- 3:10 PM | AI experiments at Archer Group with David Wallin, Manager of Innovations at Archer Group David will present several internal research projects which make use image recognition, unsupervised learning and natural language processing in PyTorch and Tensorflow.
- 3:35 - 4:20 PM | An Insiders Perspective on Software Engineering in Healthcare
Hear from a panel of Software Development Engineers from the award winning Health & Technology Innovation Center at Christiana Care who will discuss what it’s like to be a Software Developer today in the healthcare industry.
- Moderated by: Catherine Burch, Head of the Health & Technology Innovation Center at Christiana Care
- John DiGiovanni, Innovation Architect at Christiana Care
- Jonathan Meade, Principal Software Development Engineer at Christiana Care
- Erwin Bautista, Senior Software Development Engineer in the Health & Technology Innovation Center at Christiana Care
- 4:20 PM | Break
- 4:35 PM | Accelerating Development with Infrastructure as Code with Ruben Rodriguez, Senior Director of Infrastructure at Best Egg
- 5:00 PM | Machine Learning is the Easy Part with Ryan Harrington, Data Scientist, CompassRed
- 5:30 PM | Program Ends
Check back for more details!